Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Sterilization Technician performs sterilization according to OSHA standards, infection control, organization, inventory of supplies and back up seating of patients.
- Sterilize and disinfect dental instruments using ADA protocols.
- Prepare trays with standard dental equipment to ensure effective patient turnover.
- Observe and maintain all OSHA guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for all dental instruments being cleaned, stored and sterilized using autoclave.
- Operating, monitoring and cleaning of sterilization equipment.
- Perform daily and weekly infection control test to ensure optimum sterility.
- Periodontal charting for hygiene, as needed.
Perform limited clinical duties under the direction of a dentist. Clinical duties may include equipment preparation and sterilization, preparing patients for treatment, assisting the dentist during treatment, and providing patients with instructions for oral healthcare procedures. May perform administrative duties such as scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding information for insurance purposes.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Record treatment information in patient records.
- Assist dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies.
- Order and monitor dental supplies and equipment inventory.
- Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Instruct patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
- Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
- Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
- Make preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Pour, trim, and polish study casts.
- Fabricate temporary restorations or custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
- Clean and polish removable appliances.
- Clean teeth, using dental instruments.